Managing Cash Flow for Small Business (SBA Money Smart Series)
After completing this training, the participants will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
• Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
• Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
• Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
• Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.