Small Business Attraction & Retention Series
Tuesday's, October 18 – November 29 | 9-10 a.m. (7 Sessions)
Affordable and easy solutions for small business owners addressing key issues associated with attracting, hiring and keeping talent in today’s tough labor market.
Join Management Consultant Michelle Arentz, owner of Lazarus Learning LLC, in this virtual seven-part series exploring what workers are looking for and how small businesses can be competitive beyond wages.
This series includes seven live virtual sessions.
1. The Great Resignation: What's Really Going On?
2. Boosting Business by Boosting Benefits
3. Culture Eats Strategy, so What Are You Serving?
4. Who I'm Working for Matters to Me
5. Career Development: Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go
6. Balancing Act: How to Be Flexible Without Breaking
7. Be a Talent Magnet: Ways to Post, Interview and Hire for Top Talent