Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Business Summit
Join us for this free virtual event featuring engaging presentations, inspirational lounge chats, and workshops led by experts. This unique opportunity is designed to give you the skills, tools, and resources you need to grow and sustain your business.
Register now for one or both dates.
The event includes 4 tracks focused on these key areas:
- Business Communication and Marketing
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The Government Contract and Business Certification Process
- Small Business Financial Management and Investment Trends
Panels and discussion topics may include:
- Business Start-up 101
- Business Financing
- Unique Asian American Entrepreneurs’ Innovations and Business Trends
- Asian American Investment Trends
- Building an Equitable Recovery Framework for Asian American Entrepreneurs
- From Essential Worker to Essential Entrepreneur: WELLNESS Economy Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Government Contracting Opportunities
- Importing and Exporting
- E-Commerce and Marketing
- The Changing Landscape for Entertainment and Hospitality Industries: How we can learn from the K-pop Industry.
The Summit is designed to support people who are interested in starting their own businesses, and for current business owners seeking to expand. The Summit focuses on equipping entrepreneurs who are AAPI immigrants and refugees.
The two-day summit is customized to accommodate language preferences. On the first day, Nov. 13, the primary language for presentations will be English. The same summit sessions will be featured on the second day, Nov. 14, with content translated into Hmong, Vietnamese and Mandarin, along with additional workshops featuring heritage language speakers.