NMDO Webinar #5: 2023 SBA National Small Business Week Awards: How to Submit an Award-Winning Nomination!
As part of National Small Business Week (NSBW), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) solicits award nominations in different categories for outstanding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and for those supporting small businesses in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Awards are given at the district level and/or national level.
Join us for a webinar to learn about the SBA National Small Business Week (NSBW) award nomination process, nominee and nominator eligibility criteria, nomination package requirements, evaluation criteria, and tips for writing an award-winning nomination!
- Tues, November 29, 2022, 2 pm–3 pm
Location: Virtual/Online (MS Teams)
Intended audience: All nominators and possible nominees.
- Anyone who would like to nominate
- Small business owners or individuals interested in self-nominating.
- Any individual or organization dedicated to supporting the small business community, such as trade and professional associations and business organizations.
- Federal agencies who are interested in nominating a firm for the Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year award.
- Large prime contractors interested in self-nominating for the Eisenhower Award.
- Large federal prime contractors interested in nominating a firm for the Small Business Subcontractor of the Year award.
🔸 Registration is NOT required. Click the "more info" link below 5 minutes before the webinar's start time to join.