Go With The Flow: Introduction to Cash Flow Management
As a small business owner, it is important to know how much cash is moving in and out of your business. You need to think ahead in order to meet financial obligations and run a profitable business on a long-term basis. This class introduces some basic cash flow concepts that can get you started. Learning Objectives
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
• Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
• Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
• Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
• Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
This workshop will be presented by Citizens Bank.