SBA NM EIDL Repayment Webinar
Join the New Mexico District Office for the free upcoming EIDL Webinar held on November 30, 2022, at 10:00 am MDT
The deferment period on the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) is ending and payments will be due soon. Please join the SBA New Mexico District Office (NMDO) for a virtual workshop and learn the process to access your account and how to make your EIDL payments. This training is open to the public and there is no charge to attend.
This meeting will be conducted using Microsoft teams live. Check your computer connection prior to the event.
The following questions will be answered in this webinar:
- Where do I find my COVID loan details?
- How do I find out when my first payment is due?
- How and why should I create an account in SBA’s Capital Access Financial System (CAFS)?
- Where can I find step-by-step instructions on setting up my CAFS account?
- How do I make payments on my EIDL?
- How do I check my payment history, and loan balance?
- How do I identify my COVID EIDL servicing center?
- Where do I go for help?
- And much more!
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 10:00—11:00 am MDT
Location: Virtual (Live MS Teams)
📌 Important: Registration is not required. Click the link below 5 minutes before the webinar to join the event.