Virtual Square One WFY: Auburn
Your gateway to accessing capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact WBC@businessimpactnw.org or call (206) 324-4330 x 103