How to Write a Business Plan
Business plans are essential for your company to be profitable and grow. It helps you map out where you are, where you want to go and how to get there. A Business plan will help you lay out the steps you need to start and progress to reach your goals. It will also help you determine if your business is sustainable. A business plan is essential if you are looking for funding.
Writing a business Plan can seem overwhelming. What to write, what information to include, too much information, to little information. Oh, the agony.
This webinar will help you develop the right plan with the right content that will communicate your vision to lenders and other business partners.
Learn the Basics:
- Creating a story that tells your plan for your company
- What information banks and financial institutions want to know
- How to create the basic components of a business plan
- Tricks to getting it on paper
- Create financial projections for your company that align with your story