Presented by the Spokane Branch of U.S. Small Business Administration, Serving the Inland Northwest.
Option 1: Participate in-person at the Spokane Branch Office
801 W. Riverside, Suite 444, Spokane, WA 99201
Option 2: Participate from the comfort of your home or office via AT&T Connect. As a virtual attendee you can view the presentation on your computer and use your phone to hear the presenter and ask questions.
1. To Login from your computer: www.connectmeeting.att.com
2. Meeting number: 8888449904
3. Enter the Access code: 8256177 and then follow the prompts
4. Choose WEB participant (do not select recommended client).
5. Choose “Call Me” for the Audio Connection. Enter your phone number. An automated attendant will call you back immediately.
6. When prompted press 1 on your phone and you will be joined to the conference.
What will you learn?
• The secrets that bankers are looking for.
• How to prepare to get a loan.
• How SBA guaranteed loans work.
• About other sources for money.