Government Contracting 101 Virtual Workshop
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Status: Open - 121 places remaining
Registration Deadline: 2/14/2023 2:00 PM (CST)
Full Fee Amount$0.00
7(j) Eligible$0.00Ticket is for 7(j) Eligible firms which are Firms located in HUBZone, an 8a Firm, Economically-Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business, a firm located in an area of high unemployment, or owned by a Low-income Individual.
Point of Contact: Leigh Christian (256) 428-8190
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, Government Contracting
Government Contracting 101 is a workshop for those individuals that are thinking about going into government contracting, or small businesses that are just starting out in Government Contracting and is required to obtain the GCC Level 1 Badge. We will discuss how to get started and how to start growing. This will be a Beginner course and a Foundational Course for other Government Contracting Training and Coaching.
Benefits of attending:
- Determine if Government Contracting is an option for you.
- Learn the basics of how to start in Government Contracting.
- Develop Strategy on how to Market and Develop Business in Government Contracting.
- Increase Your Understanding of Solicitations, Teaming, Contracts, etc.
- Discover Tools and Resources to Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting
The Catalyst has obtained Subject Matter Experts (SME) to share their knowledge during two-hour classes as part of our Government Contracting Credentials (GCC) series which is a series of classes for Government Contractors and their employees. For more information on the GCC Series visit: https://catalystcenter.org/services/our-services/item/gcc