You are here
The Affordable Care Act and Your Business - Seminar
Learn how the new healthcare law impacts your small business
Attend this free seminar presented by a subject matter expert from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to learn what the new healthcare law means for your small business. Every business needs to know the latest information on the Affordable Care Act and to learn it from a knowledgeable source.
This seminar will answer the following questions:
- How will small businesses be impacted?
- How will small businesses and the self-employed benefit?
- What will a small business need to provide to every employee?
- What are the facts about the requirements?
- What is the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit and who is eligible?
- What has to be measured and understood to be prepared?
The SBA subject matter expert presenting the seminar will also be available to answer your questions.
Friday, February 7, 2014
8:30a – 10:00a
500 W. Madison - Suite 1150 - Chicago, IL 60661 (Above the Ogilvie Transportation Center)
Registration is required –
Register at this link (Scroll over to see full link)
Register by phone or email - 312.886.0704 – email@example.com