You are here
ND 7(a) Loan Information
- Lender's Application for Guaranty (SBA Form 1920) - This form is completed by the lender.
- Borrower Information Form (SBA Form 1919) - This form is completed by each 20% or more owner of the company and kept in the lender's file after review for any adverse information. If there is adverse information, please contact Deb Kantrud in the District Office at 701.239.5497.
- Request for Copy or Transcript of Tax Form (Form 4506-T) - Keep a copy in your file and comment on verification results in your lender memorandum. Please note, this must be verified prior to submitting the application to the processing center.
- Credit Memorandum:
- Application forms should be assembled according to the submission template.
- Applications for 7(a), PLP, and SBA Express use SBA One.
- Applications for CAPLine and Export Express use E-Tran
- Use E-Tran to develop a credit score for 7(a) small loans.
- Additional documentation may be uploaded in E-Tran or sent to the processing center via SendThisFile.
If you have questions, please contact