You are here
ND Loan Servicing Information
SBA expects lenders to service their SBA portfolio with the same commercial reasonableness and due diligence as they would their non-guaranteed portfolio. Most servicing requests are allowed under Lender's Delegated Authority. See the 7(a) Servicing and Liquidation Actions Matrix for more details.
Actions requiring SBA approval or notification:
- Specific servicing guidelines for 7(a) loans: www.sba.gov/content/preparing-servicing-7a-loan
- Specific servicing guidelines for Express loans: www.sba.gov/content/preparing-servicing-express-loan
- Certain actions can be expedited using SBA Form 2237-Post Approval Action: www.sba.gov/content/plpsba-expresslowdoc-servicing-checklist
Send requests to the Commercial Loan Servicing Center by email at email@example.com or by fax to 202-481-0483.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- North Dakota District Office - Alan Haut at 701-239-5049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Loan Servicing Center in Fresno, CA - 1-800-347-0922