You are here
NEW SIMPLE AND ESSENTIAL STEPS FOR STARTING A BUSINESS PROGRAM
The first session is free and will be from 1:00 – 3:00pm in the SBA’s conference room – students can sign up for the Essentials Workshop only (8:30am – 4:00pm) through advance registration on-line at the $55 rate or to take the whole package for $125. The Simple Steps blocks 2 through 5 are scheduled for all day (8:30am to 4:30pm) in the SBA conference room. The process flow and description of the workshops to help you start and run your business is on the reverse side of this flyer. The SBA conference room is located on the 11th floor of the Federal Building at 500 Gold Avenue SW in downtown Albuquerque. Register on-line at www.albuquerque.score.org. Call 505-248-8232 for more information. You can request a mentor at www.albuquerque.score.org. All the sessions with a SCORE mentor are free and confidential.
Veterans (and spouses) can attend the courses at no charge. When Veterans register please indicate that you are a Veteran or spouse of a Veteran. Please print out the completed on-line affidavit and present it to the instructor at the first session.
Here is the 2014 schedule for the Simple and Essential Steps for Starting Your Business workshops:
- Simple Steps Block 1 – Free Session – Jan 8; Feb 12; Mar 12; Apr 9; May 14; Jun 11; Jul 9; Sep 10; Oct 8; Nov 5 – afternoon
- Essentials for Starting a Business Workshop - Jan 17; Feb 21; Mar 21; Apr 18; May 16; Jun 20; Jul 18; Sep 19; Oct 17; Nov 14 – all day
- Simple Steps Block 2 - Jan 22; Feb 26; Mar 26; Apr 23; May 21; Jun 25; Jul 23; Sep 24; Oct 22; Nov 19 – morning
- Simple Steps Block 3 - Jan 22; Feb 26; Mar 26; Apr 23; May 21; Jun 25; Jul 23; Sep 24; Oct 22; Nov 19 – afternoon
- Simple Steps Block 4 - Jan 23; Feb 27; Mar 27; Apr 24; May 22; Jun 26; Jul 24; Sep 25; Oct 23; Nov 20 – morning
- Simple Steps Block 5 - Jan 23; Feb 27; Mar 27; Apr 24; May 22; Jun 26; Jul 24; Sep 25; Oct 23; Nov 20 – afternoon
There are no Simple and Essential Steps for Starting Your Business workshops in August and December.
Information, registration, and course costs will be on the Albuquerque SCORE web site. Registration through the web site is required. If you miss a block or session they have paid for, you can reschedule that block or session for the next month through the instructor.