You are here
The El Paso District Office jurisdiction is El Paso, El Paso County and the West Texas counties of Brewster, Culberson, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, Loving, Pecos, Presidio, Reeves, and Terrell.
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses. The following describes briefly all the services and information available through this office:
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area banks and non-bank lenders. The El Paso office assists several hundred businesses each year by providing financial assistance through the Advantage (previously known as 7(a)) and Grow (previously known as 504) loan programs. For more information, contact Rita Madrid, Lead Lender Relations Specialist (915) 834-4626.
- Free consulting services through the network of Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs), the Women’s Business Border Center, and SCORE. For more information on our resource partners, please click our resources page to the right.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the 8(a) Business Development Program.
- A women's business ownership representative is available to advise women business owners. Contact: R. Suzanne Aguirre at (915) 834-4634.
- A veteran representative is available to counsel veterans. Contact: Savannah Wilburn at (915) 834-4601.