Are there some actions that the lender can take unilaterally first and then tell SBA after the fact?


Yes, the following unilateral actions may be taken unilaterally but the lender must also notify SBA so SBA may update its accounting records:

  • Loan cancellations.
  • Decrease in loan amount.
  • Changes of maturity.
  • Changes of business name and address.
  • Extensions of disbursement periods.
  • Notice of prepayment.
Program Office: