Jump to Main Content
USA flagAn Official Website of the United States Government

Office of Capital Access | Resources


Inventory that is titleable - that requires licensing and/or registration by a state authority after acquisition – can be financed. This can even include snowmobiles and farm equipment; if it is titleable, it is eligible.

Program Office: