Earl L. Gay, a U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Retired), was appointed National Ombudsman and Assistant Administrator for Regulatory Enforcement Fairness at the U.S. Small Business Administration in...
You are here
Click on the links below to read legislation related to the Office of the National Ombudsman and Assistant Administrator for Regulatory Enforcement Fairness
- Summary of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (SBREFA) of 1996
- Legislative History - SBREFA
- Summary of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) Small Business Advocacy Review Panels
- Summary of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Small Business Advocacy Review Panels
- H.R. 327, the Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002