Technology plays a central role in how businesses today start, operate and grow. Yet the latest research shows that more than half do not have a website, measure the results of their marketing or have a social media account. Only about half use digital tools to help with their business accounting.
The Small Business Technology Coalition is committed to helping small businesses leverage technology as a core driver of growth and differentiation. That means increasing digital education and training to Launch, Grow, Manage, and Win their business.
Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Check out these tools from our partners to keep your business safe:
- EMV and NFC Top Pain Points (Square)
- Protecting Your Business Data in Today's Inter-Connected World (Box)
- Infographic: Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity (NCSA)
- Video: Determine what entity is right for you and your business (LegalZoom)
- SBA is teaming up with Google to help small businesses get ready for the holidays.
Find a workshop near you, or tune into the Help Holiday Shoppers Find Your Business livestream on Oct. 26 at 1pm ET #smallbizseason