Are you a small business owner with an amazing success story to tell? If so, submit your nomination today for SBA’s National Small Business Week awards.
Since 1963, National Small Business Week has served as our nation’s salute to small business owners. That’s more than 50 years of celebrating small business owners who create two out of every three new jobs for Americans. Many household names were previous National Small Business Week award winners, including Ben and Jerry’s, Callaway Golf, Chobani, Dogfish Head, Stonyfield Farm, Pacifica, Maui Brewing Company, Tom’s of Maine and Landmark Pest Management.
All nominations must be mailed or hand delivered to the nearest SBA office no later than 3:00 p.m. ET on February 4, 2019. Winners will be announced during National Small Business Week, May 5-11, 2019.
National Small Business Week award categories include:
- Small Business Person of the Year Award
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Phoenix Award for Small Business Disaster Recovery
- Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery- Public Official
- Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery- Volunteer
- Federal Procurement Award- Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award
- Federal Procurement Award- Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award
- Federal Procurement Award- Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year Award
- Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Excellence in Service Award
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
- Jody C. Raskind Lender of the Year
- Small Business Investment Company of the Year
Are you our next winner? Apply today: www.sba.gov/nsbw.