Holiday season support for small businesses is crucial
Your support for America’s small businesses is invaluable—and vital for businesses in our community to succeed, especially during the holiday season!
According to the Small Business Index, 8 in 10 small businesses say the holiday season is important for their overall profit. Constant Contact reports that the majority of small businesses relies on holiday shopping for at least one quarter of their annual revenue.
Help us make this year a success
WHO are we celebrating:
- Small businesses, the heartbeat of our local communities and the festive centerpiece of our holiday experience.
WHAT do we want people to remember:
- The holidays are a Season of Small Business so get out there and shop local!
WHEN does this Season of Small Business start:
- Right now, and it runs throughout the month of December.
WHY is this campaign so important:
- Small businesses are pillars and for millions of new businesses, our support makes an even bigger difference!
Show your support
Each dollar spent at a local small business helps your community and sends a resounding message that shopping small this holiday season is an investment in the future.
- Show your support by promoting your local shops using the hashtag #SeasonOfSmallBiz
- Encourage your social media followers to share their small business love through video messages, festive photos, and shopping local
Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities
- Americans have applied to start more than 14.6 million new businesses under President Biden.
- Small businesses create two-thirds of net new jobs.
- Small businesses account for 40% of the our nation's economic output.
- Small businesses are job creators that drive innovation and competition.