You are here
The resources below can help you develop a plan to protect your employees, lessen the financial impact of disasters, and re-open your business quickly to support economic recovery in your community.
If you need disaster assistance immediately, visit our Disaster Assistance page.
General Preparedness Information
- Create a preparedness program for your business
- Identify critical business systems [PDF]
- Create an emergency communications plan [PDF]
- Test your business systems
- Enroll in the Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- Build a disaster preparedness kit
- Learn about SBA's Disaster Assistance programs (online course)
Specific Disaster Information
- Winter weather preparedness checklist
- Tips on how to plan and prepare your business for winter weather
- Winter safety tips
For more emergency preparedness advice, visit preparemybusiness.org or contact SBA's Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or firstname.lastname@example.org.