APEX Accelerators (formerly known as Procurement Technical Assistance Centers) provide technical assistance to businesses interested in selling products or services to federal, state, and local governments. Additionally, APEX Accelerators can help your small business:
- Determine if you're ready for federal contracting
- Help you register in the proper places
- See if you're eligible for small business certifications
- Assist you in researching past contract opportunities
Find your nearest APEX Accelerator
Procurement Center Representatives
Procurement Center Representatives (PCRs) assist small businesses who are trying to win federal contracts. PCRs view many federal acquisition and procurement strategies before they’re announced, which enables them to influence opportunities that should be set aside for small businesses.
- Help carry out SBA policies and programs
- Conduct market research
- Assist small businesses with payment issues
- Provide counseling on the contracting process
Commercial Market Representatives
Commercial Market Representatives (CMRs) work to ensure that small businesses are receiving maximum practicable opportunity to participate as Federal subcontractors.
CMRs perform reviews of “other than small” Federal contractors to ensure their compliance with the goals and objectives in their small business subcontracting plans. They provide training to Federal agencies and “other than small” contractors on subcontracting plans and their reporting requirements.
Find a Commercial Market Representative in your area for general assistance with subcontracting.