You are here
Sustainable Business Practices
Employing energy-efficient technology such as ENERGY STAR qualified products can help reduce emissions (air pollution) from power plants that produce energy. Reducing power plant emissions is...
After addressing energy-efficiency opportunities available in your facility, you may also want to consider renewable energy. Renewable energy refers to electricity supplied from energy sources,...
Design and Construction Projects The intent of energy-efficient design for new construction and/or remodeling is to utilize efficient equipment while optimizing the use of natural energy sources....
You may not think of your business' paper use as an area to save energy, but it is. Paper manufacturers in the U.S. consume a significant amount of energy each year in the production of paper - not...
Most businesses can save a substantial amount of money by reducing waste. In addition to lower removal costs, waste reduction measures help cut costs on raw materials, office supplies and equipment...
You may wonder what water use and saving energy have to do with each other? In most cases, electricity or gas are used to heat water, and this costs you money. In addition, your water company uses...
Small Business, Big impact! One thing is for sure, as a small business owner you are not alone! There are millions of small businesses across the United States traveling the same road as you each...
- Running a Business
- Managing Business Finances & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Using Technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Green Business Guide
- Energy Efficiency
- Become Energy Efficient
- Energy Saving Tips
- Calculate Energy Savings
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- For Specific Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Auto Dealers
- Energy Efficiency for Construction Contractors
- Energy Efficiency for Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Energy Efficiency for Home Based Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Lodging
- Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Management Basics for Small and Medium Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Efficiency for Restaurants
- Energy Efficiency for Retail Stores
- Doing Business Abroad
- Size Standards
- Leading Your Business
- Growing Your Business
- Business Law & Regulations
- Business Guides by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Electric Power Industry
- Energy Industry
- Financial Services
- Firearms & Explosives
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Housing & Real Estate
- Mining & Drilling
- Nuclear Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Printing & Publishing
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
- 10th Annual SBA Export Lenders’ Roundtable – Save the Date!
- Opening Global Market Access for Small Businesses
- US Export Assistance Centers
- Export Loans
- Export Business Planner
- State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
- Explore Exporting
- Contact SBA Exporting Staff
- Closing Down Your Business