Contact a Government Agency

Need help determining which laws your small business must comply with? These resources can help.
  • Federal Compliance Contacts and Resources

    The Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002 (SBPRA) requires each federal agency to establish a point of contact to act as a liaison between the agency and small business concerns.

  • Assistance with Regulatory Compliance

    You may have a specific question about a topic not covered here at Use these links to help you contact the appropriate federal agency for extra help.

  • Economic Development Agencies

    Every state and many local governments have economic development agencies dedicated to assisting new and established businesses start and grow. Learn about your state’s economic development agency.