You are here
SBA is continuously working to make SBA.gov web content and services accessible and usable for everyone. If you should encounter any accessibility issues while using SBA.gov, please contact us.
Email questions or comments about accessibility of information on any SBA.gov web page or interface to email@example.com. We monitor this email during normal business hours Monday through Friday EST except for federal holidays or closures.
When contacting SBA
- Tell us the Web address also known as URL. A typical URL could be http://example.gov/index.html or https//www.example.gov/example
- Describe the problem and information that is not accessible
- Tell us what Operating System you are using
- Tell us what Assistive technology products you are using, if any.
SBA web sites should be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software
- operating system speech packages
U.S. Accessibility Laws and Standards
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 794d), requires federal agencies to make all electronic information & technology (EIT) accessible to people with disabilities unless it would create an undue burden on the agency.
U.S. Access Board - Guidelines and Standards: provides in depth information about the U.S. Accessibility Standards related to Section 508.