SBA account login and registration portals

Access your SBA account login for loans, grants, or contracting.



MySBA loan portal

Borrowers applying for SBA disaster loans can use the MySBA Loan Portal ( to apply and check the status of their application. 

Existing borrowers can use the MySBA Loan Portal to make payments and view loan documents on the following loan types:

  • All SBA disaster loans, including COVID-19 EIDL and physical loss loans
  • Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans (payments only available for guaranty-purchased loans)
  • 7(a) loans (payments only available for guaranty-purchased SBA-serviced loans)
  • 504 loans (only debenture-purchased loans)

For other SBA loans, you can continue to set up and manage online payments at

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) direct forgiveness application portal

For Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers whose lender is participating in direct forgiveness, you can use the direct forgiveness application portal (

For borrowers whose PPP lender is not participating in direct forgiveness, you must contact your lender for instructions on how to apply for PPP loan forgiveness.

Government contracting

System for Award Management (SAM) account registration

If you wish to look for contract opportunities with the federal government, you need to register your business with (, the primary database of vendors doing business with the federal government.

SBA certification account login and other federal contractor programs

  • To apply for the Veteran Small Business Certification (VetCert), use
  • To apply for the 8(a) Business Development program and the Mentor-Protégé program, use
  • To apply for the Women-owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-owned Small Business federal contracting programs, use
  • To apply for the HUBZone program, use SBA Connect (  (See HUBZone program to ensure you have all the required documents in the proper format.)
  • Federal contractors also need to create an account in

Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) Profile (formerly the SBA supplemental page)

At the end of your SAM registration, if your business meets SBA’s size standards, you will be given the option to create or update an SBA profile to add your business to the Dynamic Small Business Search.

You can also edit this information by logging into SBA Connect.

View SBA Connect Instructions for accessing DSBS.

Other programs

Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) Portal

Applications are now closed. Awardees can use the SVOG portal ( to manage their grants. More information about the program can be found at Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (

Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) Application Portal

Applications are now closed. If you've already submitted an application, you can use the Restaurant Revitalization Fund award portal ( to submit additional documentation. More information about the  program can be found at Restaurant Revitalization Fund (

Need help?

Contact the correct SBA help desk for faster service. Learn more about how to contact SBA via phone or email.

Short URL:
Last updated April 5, 2024