Loans and grants
COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) account portal
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) direct forgiveness application portal
For Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers whose lender is participating in direct forgiveness, you can use the direct forgiveness application portal (directforgiveness.sba.gov) to apply after August 4, 2021.
For borrowers whose PPP lender is not participating in direct forgiveness, you must contact your lender for instructions on how to apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
SBA disaster loan application login and account portal (for non-COVID physical or economic losses)
Use non-COVID-19 disaster loan assistance (disasterloanassistance.sba.gov) to complete your application or review your account for:
- Home and Personal Property Loans
- Business Physical Disaster Loans
- EIDL (non-COVID-19)
- Military Reservists EIDL
Loan payments and account status for existing SBA loan borrowers
Existing borrowers can use the MySBA Loan Portal (lending.sba.gov) to monitor the status and make payments on the following loan types:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans (payments only available for guaranty-purchased loans)
- All SBA disaster loans including COVID-19 EIDL and physical loss loans
- 7(a) loans (payments only available for guaranty-purchased SBA-serviced loans)
- 504 loans (only debenture-purchased loans)
For other SBA loans, you can continue to set up and manage online payments at Pay.gov.
Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) Portal
Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) Application Portal
System for Award Management (SAM) account registration
If you wish to look for contract opportunities with the federal government, you need to register your business with SAM.gov (sam.gov), the primary database of vendors doing business with the federal government.
SBA certification account login and other federal contractor programs
- To apply for the Veteran Small Business Certification (VetCert), use veterans.certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the 8(a) Business Development program and the Mentor-Protégé program, use certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the Women-owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-owned Small Business federal contracting programs, use wosb.certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the HUBZone program, use SBA Connect (connect.sba.gov). (See HUBZone program to ensure you have all the required documents in the proper format.)
- Federal contractors also need to create an account in SAM.gov.
Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) Profile (formerly the SBA supplemental page)
At the end of your SAM registration, if your business meets SBA’s size standards, you will be given the option to create or update an SBA profile to add your business to the Dynamic Small Business Search.
You can also edit this information by logging into SBA Connect.
Contact the correct SBA help desk for faster service. Learn more about how to contact SBA via phone or email.