- What We Do
- SBA Team
- SBA Locations
- SBA Newsroom
- SBA Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Performance, Budget & Finances
- Congressional Budget Justification/Annual Performance Reports
- Agency Financial Reports
- Performance and Financial Reports
- FY 2014 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2013 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2011 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2012 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2010 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2009 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2008 Citizens' Report (Performance and Financial Highlights)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Program Performance
- Other Performance Information
- Open Government
- Information Quality
- Digital SBA
- About the SBA.gov Website
- General FOIA Information
- Online FOIA Request
- SBA Guide to Public Information
- Information Generally Exempt From Disclosure and Information Generally Releasable
- Privacy Act
- Privacy Act Request Guide
- SBA FOIA Quarterly Reports
- SBA FOIA Annual Reports
- Frequently Requested Records
- President Obama's FOIA Memorandum and FOIA Text
- FOIA Resources
- Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- EO Plan
- FOIA SOP
- Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff
- Other Plans & Reports
- Plain Language Page
- FY 14 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- SBA Open Government Report 2014
- 2014 Federal Employee Survey Results
- FY 13 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 12 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 13 Advanced Acquisition Strategies
- The Small Business Agenda
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Data Consolidation Plan
- Draft Environmental Justice Strategic Plan
- SBA Customer Service Plan
- SBA Vendor Communication Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan 2012-2014
- SBA Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations
- Retrospective Review of Regulations
- First Quarter 2012 Retrospective Review Reports
- Second Quarter 2012 Retrospective Review Report
- Third Quarter 2012 Retrospective Review Report & Burden Reduction Initiative
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Retrospective Review Report
- 5th Retrospective Review Report
- January 2014 Retrospective Review Update
- July 2014 Retrospective Review Update
- SBA February 2015 Retrospective Review Report
- Policy & Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws & Regulations
- Public Notices
- Eliminating Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Enforcement Actions of Note
- Contracting Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Lending Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Narratives: Suspensions and Debarments
- Internal Controls for SES, SL, and ST Performance and Misconduct
- Oversight & Advocacy
- SBA Initiatives
- Startup in a Day
- ScaleUp America Initiative
- LGBT Outreach
- SupplierPay Initiative
- Small Business Saturday 2014
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Clusters Initiative
- 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services Program
- Small Business Teaming Pilot Program
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- Startup America
- Council on Underserved Communities (CUC)
- Dealer Floor Plan Financing Program
- Intermediary Lending Pilot
- Greening SBA
- SBA and Yelp Present: Success With Online Reviews
Other Plans & Reports
This addresses the mandate that all federal agencies write clear communication for the public.
This document is being posted in Compliance with OMB Memo M-12-12 “Promoting Efficient Spending to Support Agency Operations”.
This report details SBA’s efforts to fulfill the President’s promise of an open and transparent government for the American people.
M-12-12 requires Federal Agencies to identify any SBA Conference or Event during the Fiscal Year that had a total cost greater than $100K.
Federal agencies must identify any event during the year with a total cost greater than $100K.
This provides a general description of new procurement efforts planned for fiscal year 2013.
This report focuses on the role that America’s entrepreneurs play in strengthening the economy.
This reflects the SBA's dedication to optimizing and maintaining SBA’s IT infrastructure.
This plan aims to examine and improve the use of technology resources to accomplish the FDCCI.
This plan is currently in development and will be available for public comment in the near future.
SBA is committed to quickly and efficiently delivering programs to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
This plan provides clear direction to our workforce when communicating with our industry partners.
SBA's Open Government Plan furthers the agency mission with transparency, participation and collaboration.
Read SBA's full Open Government plan for 2012-2014.
This Small Business Administration Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations provides guidance and procedures for the Agency.