Statement of Disagreement

If a requester is still in disagreement with the agency’s decision regarding their appeal of a denial related to correction or amendment of the specified record(s), they may submit a written statement of disagreement to the office that maintains the record involved. That office will mark the original record to indicate that the information is disputed, that a statement of disagreement exists, and where the statement of disagreement is located within the system of records.