Services we provide
Our office provides help with SBA services including funding programs, counseling, federal contracting certifications, and disaster recovery. We can also connect you to our partner organizations, lenders, and other community groups that help small businesses succeed.
Areas we serve
Need assistance? Send us a message
- Kentucky District NSBW Award Guidelines
- SBA Opens Two Business Recovery Centers in Pike County, Kentucky
- SBA abre dos Centros de Recuperación para Negocios en el Condado de Pike, Kentucky
- SBA Extends First Payment Due Date of Disaster Loans to One Year for KY
- Disaster assistance for those affected by severe flooding, landslides, & storms
Doing business in our area
Learn how to register your business, access state and federal resources, and find lenders in our area.See our guide
News and updates
Sign up for our email alerts
Follow us on social media
Miguel Montano’s father, Angel, was a Mexican immigrant who came to the U.S. as a horse jockey and later became quite successful as a horse trainer during his 60-year career. Miguel learned the value...
What happens when you fuse traditional Italian recipes with soul food grilling? You get The Black Italian Grill Kitchen. In 2008, Chef Paula Hunter was cooking and needed to add meat to her...
Apex Entertainment, LLC operates two multiplex movie theatres: the landmark Village 8 Theatres, which offers first-run discounted movies and hosts special events; and Baxter Avenue Theatres, which has...