Report to the U.S. Congress on Minority Small Business and Capital Ownership Development
About this document and download
This report is provided annually to Congress to determine and quantify the extent to which the 8(a) Business Development (BD) program has assisted in the development of firms owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
The Small Business Act requires SBA to provide information on participants in the 8(a) BD program for the Report year and the status of the business concerns that completed their 8(a) BD program term during the preceding three fiscal years of the Report year.
Variations of this document
- Version FY 2017 | File size: 5658KB | Download .pdf for FY 2017 /
- Version FY 2016 | File size: 10998KB | Download .pdf for FY 2016 /
- Version FY 2015 | File size: 338KB | Download .pdf for FY 2015 /
- Version FY 2014 | File size: 2141KB | Download .pdf for FY 2014 /
- Version FY 2013 | File size: 2341KB | Download .pdf for FY 2013 /
- Version FY 2012 | File size: 5419KB | Download .pdf for FY 2012 /
- Version FY 2011 | File size: 16353KB | Download .pdf for FY 2011 /
- Version FY 2010 | File size: 5674KB | Download .pdf for FY 2010 /
- Version FY 2009 | File size: 4620KB | Download .pdf for FY 2009 /