Managing a Business
You've established your business, so what's next? This section highlights what you need to know — from sales to human resources — to run your business and succeed.
Are you ready to lead your company to success? Determine if you have key characteristics that will allow you to excel in a leadership role.
Are you ready to expand your business? Planning and preparing for new challenges is one step in the process. Find out how you can successfully grow your company.
You don’t have to be a lawyer to open and run a small business. Find out how to handle day-to-day legal issues that could affect your small business.
Explore information about a variety of industries. Find invaluable information targeted to your specific line of business.
Small businesses looking to increase sales and profit are taking their businesses global. SBA provides counseling, training and financing to support small business export opportunities.
Are you leaving your business? Maybe you are retiring or handing your business to a relative? Whatever the reason, be smart about how you make your exit.
Is your business prepared in the event of a cybersecurity breach? Now is the time to take stock of your cybersecurity health, including the importance of securing information through best...
The process of starting and managing a business requires a lot of analysis and paperwork. SBA has just about every resource you’ll need.
- Running a Business
- Managing Business Finances & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Using Technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Green Business Guide
- Energy Efficiency
- Become Energy Efficient
- Energy Saving Tips
- Calculate Energy Savings
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- For Specific Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Auto Dealers
- Energy Efficiency for Construction Contractors
- Energy Efficiency for Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Energy Efficiency for Home Based Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Lodging
- Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Management Basics for Small and Medium Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Efficiency for Restaurants
- Energy Efficiency for Retail Stores
- Doing Business Abroad
- Size Standards
- Leading Your Business
- Growing Your Business
- Business Law & Regulations
- Business Guides by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Electric Power Industry
- Energy Industry
- Financial Services
- Firearms & Explosives
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Housing & Real Estate
- Mining & Drilling
- Nuclear Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Printing & Publishing
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
- Opening Global Market Access for Small Businesses
- Export Success Story Videos
- US Export Assistance Centers
- Export Loans
- Export Business Planner
- State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
- Explore Exporting
- Contact SBA Exporting Staff
- Closing Down Your Business