You are here
For Specific Businesses
Auto dealerships use on average more energy per square foot than a typical office building. But the good news is that cost effective opportunities exist for significant reductions in the energy...
Home improvement contractors, insulators and air sealing companies, and HVAC contractors who are ready to learn and apply advanced techniques recommended by ENERGY STAR have the opportunity to sell...
While the food-sales industry shares many of the energy-related issues seen in other business sectors, such as lighting, heating and cooling, appliances, etc., what sets it apart is its high...
Saving energy for your home-based business may seem like a challenge, but there are some simple, no-cost or low-cost steps you can take to reduce your energy bills by as much as 30%. Try some of...
Energy Efficiency for Lodging If you own or operate a hotel, motel, bed & breakfast, or guesthouse, you face special challenges regarding energy management. Your facilities may be active 24 hours a...
Small and medium sized manufacturers (SMM) face a unique set of challenges when it comes to managing energy use. Expertise in energy-efficient operations may not exist in the organization and...
These steps are based on lessons learned from ENERGY STAR partners who used them, developed long-term energy management strategies and are now seeing energy and cost savings. Step 1: Assess the...
Savor the profits from energy efficiency! Your restaurant's profit is typically only 3 to 9% of total revenue. Follow ENERGY STAR® cost-effective recommendations and your investment in energy...
Make strong energy performance your competitive advantage. Retail companies spend nearly $20 billion on energy each year A 10 percent reduction in energy costs for the average full-line discount...
- Running a Business
- Managing Business Finances & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Using Technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Green Business Guide
- Energy Efficiency
- Become Energy Efficient
- Energy Saving Tips
- Calculate Energy Savings
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- For Specific Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Auto Dealers
- Energy Efficiency for Construction Contractors
- Energy Efficiency for Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Energy Efficiency for Home Based Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Lodging
- Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Management Basics for Small and Medium Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Efficiency for Restaurants
- Energy Efficiency for Retail Stores
- Doing Business Abroad
- Size Standards
- Leading Your Business
- Growing Your Business
- Business Law & Regulations
- Business Guides by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Electric Power Industry
- Energy Industry
- Financial Services
- Firearms & Explosives
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Housing & Real Estate
- Mining & Drilling
- Nuclear Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Printing & Publishing
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
- Small Business Health Care
- Opening Global Market Access for Small Businesses
- Export Success Story Videos
- US Export Assistance Centers
- Export Loans
- Export Business Planner
- State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
- Explore Exporting
- Contact SBA Exporting Staff
- Closing Down Your Business