COVID-19 relief options
Notice: We are unable to accept new applications for COVID-19 relief loans or grants. We continue to offer PPP loan forgiveness.
This forgivable loan helps keep your workforce employed.
This low-interest loan provides help to businesses experiencing revenue loss.
This grant supports eligible venues affected by COVID-19.
Funding for eligible restaurants, bars, and other food service businesses.
We will make loan payments for some existing SBA borrowers.
Learn how to report suspected ID theft to SBA.
Need help? Get free business counseling
Create an account to pay your COVID-19 EIDL loan, or check your account balance and due date.
Learn how businesses can work together with SBA to prevent and report suspected fraud.
Use translations of SBA forms and other materials to help prepare your applications.
Help slow the spread of COVID-19
- Employers that promote vaccination against COVID-19 may be eligible to receive a tax credit
- Find a vaccine provider (Vaccines.gov)
- Quick start guide - preparing your workforce for vaccine requirements
- Small business guide - strengthening workplace vaccination & safety
- COVID-19 vaccines - a conversation guide for managers
More SBA resources
Learn about SBA's plan for use of COVID-19 relief funds.