You are here
SBA Offices and Resource Partners
SBA works with a number of local partners to counsel, mentor, and train small businesses.
SBA District Offices
SBA’s District Offices are responsible for the delivery of SBA's many programs and services throughout the country. Services available include:
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting a business through the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE).
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders.
- Free consulting services through the network of Small Business Development Centers. SBDCs also conduct training events throughout the district - some require a nominal registration fee.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
- Women's Business Ownership Representatives are available to advise women business owners.
- Special loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade.
- Guaranteed loans are available for credit-worthy veterans.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA/
WASHINGTON METRO AREA
1 - The Seattle District Office serves Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone counties in Idaho.
2 - The Wichita District Office serves all of Kansas except the following counties, which are served by the Kansas City, Missouri District Office: Anderson, Atchison, Bourbon, Brown, Cherokee, Coffey, Crawford, Doniphan, Douglas, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Labette, Leavenworth, Linn, Marshall, Miami, Montgomery, Nemaha, Neosho, Osage, Pottawatomie, Shawnee, Wilson, Woodson and Wyandotte.
3 - The Washington, DC District Office serves Montgomery and Prince George's counties in Maryland and Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun counties in Virginia.
4 - The Boise District Office serves Baker, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Union and Wallowa counties in Oregon.
5 - The Portland District Office serves Clark, Skamania, Cowlitz and Wahkiakum counties in Washington.